The privacy policies of TOUA International Language School are based on TOUA Talent Training Association policies. The school will strive to achieve recognizing the importance of personal information that has been offered from everyone,complying with the relevant laws and regulations and the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
personal information may include name, address, telephone number, and e-mail addresses and any information that may identify an individual furthermore any received personal information from individuals upon school request to receive brochures, documents and application form…etc.
Collection of personal information, and the purpose of use
Collection and use of personal information, within the scope of the objectives set forth below are being done by fair means.
- To mail the requested materials
- For corresponding, inquiry and questions…etc.
- Providing admission information for those who wish to enroll in the school.
- Improving school service and providing new service development.
- Sharing personal information with third party
School do not share Student’s personal information with a third party except the following cases, Furthermore school abroad affiliated offices are not considered a third party.
- If there is a prior consent from the student.
- When it is not possible to clarify student’s personal information (Statistical data).
- If that it is required to disclose student’s personal information accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations.
Since this website include external links, the school responsible for submitting any personal information by applicant himself into any of the linked sites.
If there is any inquiries about above mentioned linked websites please contact the school website directly.
Regarding confirming personal information, correction and deletion.
If there is a need to correct, delete or confirm any of received information from applicant side the school will respond appropriately and promptly within legitimate.However there are times when correspond to the case in which prejudice the rights of a third party and if seriously compromise business operations of the Company.