Please select your desired course and check the submission documents and the start date of acceptance.
Both courses have a deadline for application documents and an announcement date for acceptance.
However, there is a limit to the application frame, so even during the application period, if the capacity expires, it may be closed earlier than the scheduled time. Please apply as soon as possible.
Study Abroad Course (E.S. Course, General Course)
It is a study abroad course of one year, three months, and two years. There is an application document deadline and an application document review period (2-3 months) to obtain a student visa. We will close the application as soon as it becomes a capacity, so please apply as soon as possible. In addition, the required documents vary depending on nationality and whether the person who supports expenses lives overseas or in Japan. For more information, please contact our staff.
Short-term courses (short-term courses, summer courses)
Short-term courses for one to three months and summer courses for one to two weeks are accepted at any time.
Special Lectures and Private Lessons
Those who already live in Japan and have a visa are eligible. We accept applications at any time.
Example of filling out the form: Notes on filling out
- Please fill in your first and last name from Family Name.
- Please fill in the date of birth in the order of year (Year) to month (Month) to day (Day).
- Please fill in the address to the street address without omitting it.
- Please write not only the country of birth but also the name of the city.
- Please enter your phone number from your country code.
- Please be sure to fill in the year (Year) and month (Month) of the year and graduation date.
- If the reason is not enough in the margin, please make it in a separate sheet (A4 paper).
- If you have a history of entering or entering Japan, be sure to attach a copy of the stamp section of your passport.
- Please fill in the applicant’s name, etc. at the top of the “Expense Support Form”.
- Be sure to write your own signature.
Refunds for international students (for higher education courses and general courses)
Cancellation after submission of application documents for eligibility
The selection fee will not be refunded regardless of whether the Certificate of Eligibility is issued or not.
Cancellation before payment of tuition fees after the issuance of the Certificate of Eligibility from the Tokyo Immigration Bureau
The selection fee will not be refunded for any reason.
After the issuance of the Certificate of Eligibility from the Tokyo Immigration Bureau, after payment of tuition fees
Selection fees and admission fees will not be refunded for any reason. Tuition fees will be refunded in exchange for a Certificate of Eligibility and an Admission Permit.
If you decline admission before coming to Japan after obtaining a student visa
Selection fees and admission fees will not be refunded for any reason. Tuition fees will be refunded in exchange for an admission permit after it has been confirmed by our staff that the entry visa is unused.
If the visa is denied by the Japanese embassy or consulate
Selection fees and admission fees will not be refunded. Tuition fees will be refunded if the refusal to issue a visa is confirmed by our staff.
In the case of withdrawal due to self-convenience after the start of the class
As a general rule, tuition fees will not be refunded in full.